This kit will change how your JKU works completely. Designed to make sure the front and rear compliment each other and work together. Double triangulated rear for a smooth movement with zero binding and an anti squat value that keeps the tires pushing into the ground and making traction, but not having so much anti squat it feels like you are driving a trampoline down the road.
- Double triangulated rear crossmember to eliminate rear steer
- 1/4" plate mounts and gussets
- All laser cut and keyed together for strength and accuracy during assembly
- optimized geometry to eliminate binding
- Replaces thin front factory crossmember with 1/4" steel crossmember
- Adjustable anti squat rear upper link brackets
- 1/4" Strenx 100 XF steel full belly skid with 110,000 psi tensile strength and reinforcing rib.
- Made for standard 2.625 joints spacing with 9/16" hardware
Kit requires moving the gas tank out of the factory location to triangulated the rear. As a builder kit this does not include Links, joints, harware, or trusses to mount the rear. There are so many axles, different stretches, and combinations for builds that would use this that I can't make a one size fits all link set up. I can however advise and help on on how to get it done.
4-6 week lead time currently
If you want something to feel stable and give you all the confidence in the world to climb any obstacle, this is the kit for you, plus the customer service is just as good as the products you are buying.
Brian has dialed this kit in. If you know Brian he is a master of his craft and pays attention to all details. I run basically every part he has to
offer because I trust his workmanship and attention to detail. Besides being able to drive 80 down the highway with a single finger, this kit is so stable on and offroad. It is extremely
predictable, reliable, and robust. There are no shortcuts with this kit and everything is methodically planned out. Whether than be for maintenance, for other upgrades, or trail fixes it has all heen thought through. When you look under the rig it truly is a work of art and this kit takes the cake. Thanks Brian for the build and Heptamfg for building such badass parts!